picked up the 5.0 friday!

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
black on black, 300a with 3.73, and brembos
made a little vid,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PD0f7cWdQ8"]YouTube- 5.0 BACK IN BLACK.wmv[/nomedia]

cgjarvis

Established Member
I have the same base car ordered. How do you like the interior? Seats? Steering wheel? Looking for your impressions.
Thanks,
Chris

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Exactly how I would order!! Very nice.

Now, how about some more pics of that Saleen Notch in the backround! :)

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
I have the same base car ordered. How do you like the interior? Seats? Steering wheel? Looking for your impressions.
Thanks,
Chris

truthfully, everything is pretty nice. seats are good looking and comfortible.. only thing i dont like is the steering wheel, it looks cheezy..its hard rubber. but other than that everything looks and feels good. no big deal i can get a steering wheel and put on it.

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
Exactly how I would order!! Very nice.

Now, how about some more pics of that Saleen Notch in the backround! :)
here is a pic

ffw07038_0002.jpg

how about a vid

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tLQ2Ob5qI"]YouTube- 149 mph[/nomedia]

Last edited:

cgjarvis

Established Member
truthfully, everything is pretty nice. seats are good looking and comfortible.. only thing i dont like is the steering wheel, it looks cheezy..its hard rubber. but other than that everything looks and feels good. no big deal i can get a steering wheel and put on it.

Thanks Cobra Mike!!! Thats what I thought the steering wheel would be like. I'm hoping I can just upgrade easily. Like a "bolt on" using the premium or GT 500 style one.

It's good to hear you like the seats. I was a little worried they would be rental car like in quaility. I just like cloth over leather. It's a personal thing.

Chris

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Thanks Cobra Mike!!! Thats what I thought the steering wheel would be like. I'm hoping I can just upgrade easily. Like a "bolt on" using the premium or GT 500 style one.

It's good to hear you like the seats. I was a little worried they would be rental car like in quaility. I just like cloth over leather. It's a personal thing.

Chris

I also prefer cloth over leather, but there were some options that I just couldn't get with the base package.:cuss:

tstrick9

Established Member
I got my '11 base gt last week and can say that except for the steering wheel and weak radio it is fantastic. The seats are great. Pulls as strong as my '03 Cobra did, and gets better gas mileage doing it. Ford did us right on this one.

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member

Chris

yeah i like the seats, thy dont have the little ponies on them like the other s197s had, i think the steering wheels are the same on 05 and up, you might be able to pick one up cheep

Users who are viewing this thread