Picking up my 06 Supercab tomorrow!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Can't believe I found this deal! Got approved for the loan through USAA with a excellent rate and found a nice low miles, loaded FX4 for $21950 I was set on buying. Kept looking and came across an 06 Harley Supercab with 37k miles for just $19992! I talked to the Ford dealer who had it who were super nice and told me it's a 1 owner truck and in excellent condition.

All the Harleys in those years around here are all $25k+ at least so I was surprised to catch this one. Of course I'm going to inspect it, but as long as it checks out I'm buying it.

I'm not going to go crazy with it but I'm going to do the basic mods like exhaust and maybe intake and tune to give it a little power bump but mainly to improve fuel mileage. What other must have mods do you guys recommend for these trucks?

Do the 06 models have AUX inputs for the stereo?

11230637_o001.jpg

11230637_002.jpg

11230637_011.jpg

11230637_012.jpg

11230637_013.jpg

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Thanks man! Brought the truck home last night and love it so far! My experience with the dealer wasn't too pleasant and got a little awkward after as the girl that showed me the truck and helped with the sale started to flirt with me over text 30min after I left the dealership lol. Regardless of the financial dealings with them I still came out with a truck marked down almost 2k below what they normally would sell it for and an even lower interest rate from 3.6% down to 2.5% so it sort of made up for it. So despite a few blemishes that can be fixed it looks almost brand new, especially the interior!

Last edited:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Dealerships are a pain in the a$$! I HATE dealing with them and only do it when I have to. Glad you got it all worked out and are happy with your purchase. I think it looks real good. I have a Black 03 Harley (100th Anniversary Edition) and love it. 02-03s came supercharged, so they're basically 4door Lightnings. I think some 06 and 08 Harleys came with Saleen Superchargers, but can't remember exactly what versions did, but don't think they were actual Saleen F150s, I believe they were Harleys.

How does the girl look that showed you the truck? If you're not married and she's good to go, maybe she'll show you more than just your truck LOL

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Dealerships are a pain in the a$$! I HATE dealing with them and only do it when I have to. Glad you got it all worked out and are happy with your purchase. I think it looks real good. I have a Black 03 Harley (100th Anniversary Edition) and love it. 02-03s came supercharged, so they're basically 4door Lightnings. I think some 06 and 08 Harleys came with Saleen Superchargers, but can't remember exactly what versions did, but don't think they were actual Saleen F150s, I believe they were Harleys.

How does the girl look that showed you the truck? If you're not married and she's good to go, maybe she'll show you more than just your truck LOL

Yeah, I remember hearing about the supercharger options from the dealership but I thought they were Whipples? I was looking at the 03s which were good prices but all the ones in my area were really high miles. I just love the interior on this truck though, so classy looking with the black leather and piano black dash.

The saleswoman wasn't ugly but she wasn't that attractive, and definitely doesn't compare to the girl I'm seeing now (<<<avatar) lol. My buddy was with me and was just egging me on to see if she was dtf since I probably wouldn't ever being going back there again so it was all a joke. She did offer to pay for a tank of gas out of pocket though which cost me $100! The conversation was funny though, I might have to post the whole thing in the other section.

Last edited:

garner

Established Member
Nice truck! I love the harleys! And the 06+ were saleen supercharged if that option was selected which gave them about 450 hp if I remember correctly. But they bring a pretty penny even now, even more of a pretty penny than the NA harley do

Users who are viewing this thread