Pics Of 87-93 Bodys

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
Any kind, Gt,Foxbody,LX, dosent matter... my son just wants to see the diffrent between them all... and i told i would post a forum... so here we are... thanx every body!

BlownStangGT

Established Member
Mine doesnt look as awsome as those, but heres my car with my limited budget for now:

CobraTails005.jpg

CobraTails009.jpg

CobraTails010.jpg

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Here's mine
43210mycoupe-med.jpg

Just make sure your son know that you don't put bodykits on LX cars! When I bought mine, it had a Saleen body kit, red pinstripe, and a bunch of other junk I had to take off. Then I bought those wheels in the picture. Next, I'm going to repaint the drum brakes so they're not that ugly looking red/orange color.

I'm currently building a new engine for the car, and a LOT of other stuff for it, :burnout:

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
wow all these cars kik ass... he likes the fox bodys over the newer stangs... i kinda do 2... lol he knows better to not rice it out... hes a motor head... alll his and my money will go into the motor, and american Muscle Body Parts... no fart pipes, all flowmaster...

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by 02 Harley Truck
Any kind, Gt,Foxbody,LX, dosent matter... my son just wants to see the diffrent between them all...

all the mustangs in that time period are called foxbodies, the models are GT, LX hatch, LX notch, and vert. just thought id help out. go to my webpage here http://joncourtemanche.freehomepage.com/photo.html
for pics of my car.

Users who are viewing this thread