Pics of H&R Race Springs or Steeda Springs ?

Kracow

Established Member
If anyone could post any pictures of some H&R Race Springs on their 2003 cobra or the steeda springs then I could get an idea of how low they really go thanks.

Kracow
2003 Redfire
cobra_side3.JPG

venomous99

Established Member
bump..someone please post some pics of the race springs on your 03s. i have the springs sitting in the box and need motivation to have the springs installed.

FKing1

Established Member
Put my Steedas on past Monday. Frt has dropped about 1" and rear barely 1/4. Not happy with rear and will put H&R's on rr only if it doesn't drop more in a couple weeks. Not worth the pic taking.
Fred K.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I got the H&R SS springs on mine. Sorry theyre not the race springs, but I like them...see sig

venomous99

Established Member
there has got to be at least one person who has race springs on their car and has a pic of it. either we're lazy or just selfish :rollseyes
i promise to all those wanting pics of race springs, ill post a pic of mine when i finally have em installed.

JClifton

Uhh it's stock!
Established Member
I hopefully will have them installed this weekend... tire rack said they were shipping today... 2 day fed ex... so either I'll get them friday afternoon... or monday.

-- Jaret

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Not trying to be a PITA or anything, but in my experience, pictures can be kind of an inaccurate tool to use when seriously evaluating lowering springs. I think you really need to see a lowered car in person from different angles and different perspectives to get the information you need to make a good decision.

I purchased my car used and it already had the Steedas on it and the pictures that I initially saw didn't do the car justice. When I saw it in person, it looked like a different car..... Sometimes it's hard to find Terminators with the spring combos you're considering, but I try to hit as many GTG's, Ford car shows, etc etc as possible to check out what others have done.

Users who are viewing this thread