Pics of tinted windows

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Could everyone please post pics of their tinted windows? I am about to have mine tinted and I don't know which percentage to get. I am thinking maybe 20-25 percent, but I am unsure. I am going to tint all windows except for the windshield and I am tinting mainly to keep some heat and sunlight out of the car during the daytime(but I want to be able to see out at night).

Thanks

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I will post a pic of mine when I get back to my home, (at parents currently) I have 28% and it is dark enough at night, but could stand to be darker in the daytime. I would go with straight 20 %, it looks badass, and isn't too dark too look through. :beer:

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
5% all around.....

tinted.jpg

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Hey 10thblack nice tint. 5% how legal is that in Florida? Use to have that on my 88GT, seems I got one to many $44.00 tickets for it. Maybe I will put it on the Mach.

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
No problems yet....:beer: I did get pulled over once, I just made sure both of my windows were rolled down.

out99sider

Established Member
I'm about to get 5% all around with 50% on the whole windshield. 50% looks real good and helps reduce alot of sun on ur dash.

Dev97GTP

Established Member
A guy my dad knows has been tinting his cars past the legal limit for over 10 years and he told me whenever I get pulled over to just roll down both windows and dont move around like im trying to hide something. I guess it works :)

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I've got 20% and it seems to be about the perfect tint. Light enough to not get pulled over in the daytime, yet dark enough at night to give ultimate privacy.

And it definitely improved the condition of my interior over the summer.

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
I am thinking about getting 20-25% tint on my 4 side windows and on my back window. Anyone have experience with or pics of this percentage of tint?

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Dev97GTP
A guy my dad knows has been tinting his cars past the legal limit for over 10 years and he told me whenever I get pulled over to just roll down both windows and dont move around like im trying to hide something. I guess it works :)

Hehe, then it starts snowing, and then the cop thinks you are drunk for havin the windows down :p

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Today I went to a couple of places and got estimates. It is going to cost me $135. I am going to go with 15% on the back windows and 25% on the front windows(25% front is the legal limit here anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread