pics of white raptor pleaseeeee?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
they come in 4 colors. red/orange, black, blue(medium), and white. the only white pics i have seen start near 3:30 in this vid.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0YN1gmrEyo"]YouTube - 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Design[/ame]

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
look here....

white raptor pics! 5.4 in detroit, strolling for potholes. yea right? even detroit streets have no effect on this truck!

whiteraptor2.JPG

whiteraptor3.JPG

whiteraptor4.JPG

whiteraptor5.JPG

whiteraptor6.JPG

whiteraptor7.JPG

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
that truck is not a mule. it is straight up preproduction stock 5.4 raptor like it will come from the factory. dont be surprised if this is the truck ford sends out for magazine testing this month....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the white pics are curtousy of dbk on raptoroffroad. this was his comments on the 5.4 raptor he drove.
Definitely my favorite color. Great seats. The 5.4 was not as bad as I thought, but I'd still wait for the 6.2.

In a first, we went out looking for shitty roads, and nothing was shitty enough to bother it. I'm talking riding the inside lane next to the curb on shitty side streets in Detroit. This is the best vehicle you can buy from a dealer for ride quality on our awful roads.

Users who are viewing this thread