picture of me at the lake

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
this_is_me.gif

I held on for at least 5 seconds. then they thought I was hung up and slowed down. I would've made it back over if they had just given me time!

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I was at my cousins once, he has a nice ski boat but a pretty crappy tube. Well it had a bottom in it, so I am in the tube and he is going really fast, all of a sudden the bottom is just ripped out...ouch...it stung...badly......

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
What lake is that?

I'm about to pull the jet ski out and maybe take it down to lake anna soon =)

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
no serious injuries. I did bloody my lip though. that pic is after coming down from a 4 foot leap.

I'll try anf get some shots of me standing up on it next time, or maybe some kneeboarding pics.

we go about every weekend. what I really want is some video of the beismeyer drag boat but dad keeps putting off putting it in the water.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I once took it upon myself to learn how to use a knee board someone had left at my house. It took me forever to get up and strapped onto the thing, but I eventually did. So I'm cutting it back and forth to the right and left having a bit of fun feeling the thing out. I then decide its time to try and jump the wake. I got over to the left wake and cut it hard to the right. I hit the wake on the right and jumped a good 3 feet. As I was coming down I thought "now this is cool!"....

but no had given me any pointers on how to use this thing. When I came back down I let the nose of the board dig into the water. MISTAKE!!! In .01 seconds, I did a whiplashing face plant into the water at about a zillion miles an hour. I swear I felt the back of my head hit my back between the shoulder blades!

There ended my knee boarding career......forever!!!

jleews6

Established Member
I knew that was SML as soon as I looked at the first pic. I used to live on the lake but I wanted more land so I built this house of lake. I only live about 1 mile fome the lake in Hardy.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread