Please add my R picture to the registry

93SVTCobra

Established Member
So it's not in action but you can tell it certainly does get a workout!!

autorama1.1.jpg

Last edited:

SL 1993 R

Established Member
I was beginning to wonder the same thing as 93SVTCobra. I sent in my information back in December, yet the registry has yet to be updated. I did notice they have the Member rides area now working, but they "R" section has a lot of non "R" cars in it..

The Registry thread should be permanently on top also.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by SL 1993 R
I was beginning to wonder the same thing as 93SVTCobra. I sent in my information back in December, yet the registry has yet to be updated. I did notice they have the Member rides area now working, but they "R" section has a lot of non "R" cars in it..

The Registry thread should be permanently on top also.

All,
Matt (scoriox) used to take care of the registry, but with college and his job he doesn't have time to be the administrator of the Registry anymore. Steve (SweetSVT99) is now taking care of it, but he is kind of behind right now so it may take a little while. I did make him aware of the situation last week and he said he would take care of it as soon as he can.

If I had the power and the knowlage to take care of it, I would but I am just a soldier in the ranks.

Thanks, Brian

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
I just found out Matt no longer updates SVTperformance site...

I think Steve hooked my registries up to his front page so I'll add your picture to my site.

Everyone should e-mail their pic, name, state, and R info to: [email protected]

Thanks,
--Russ:D

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Hey Mark, sweet picture of your car. We'll have to hook up some time and do some twisties together. Do you ever make it out to California or the West coast.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Jersey Vics
I just found out Matt no longer updates SVTperformance site...

I think Steve hooked my registries up to his front page so I'll add your picture to my site.

Everyone should e-mail their pic, name, state, and R info to: [email protected]

Thanks,

Cool, thanks russ

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
who said 93 R's aren't popular?

look so far I got three of them and only one 00.... (heh, I gotta use the resources already available from SVTperformance for whom this whole thing is done anyway)

check this out:

oh-peffley.gif
mi-mark.gif
ca-steve.gif

nj-NJ2000R.gif

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Unfortunately the west coast is pretty far from Michigan so I don't get out there much.

Is #83 the old Mantilli Ford car?

Where would I find those 93R pics?

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
I believe Steve is the new owner of the #83, LS 1993 R.... I guess thats why he was asking if you would come over to the West Coast, lol.

To view the Cobra R gallery, simply go to: http://svt.jerseyvics.com and click on the Cobra R logo on the left in the white box.... that will take you directly to there... you can also go to the smaller white box on the bottom and click on year 1993 for Cobra/Cobra Rs, you'll see it there too, as I get more cars I'll divide them up by states, colors, whatnot... anything that would make the galleries fun to browse.:D

93 COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by RapidRunner
Hey Mark who is Steve with that #93 93R in mi?? Garage trophy :cool:

Some one has to do it so we can see what are cars used to look lie hhahhaha

If you had to drive on Michigan roads you're car would probably only have 2,500 miles too.:) If I would have purchased an R with a few more miles and not as well documented I would be driving the sh*t out of it. Since my car has managed to make threw 9 years without being molested I guess I’ll just keep it that way (garage trophy). And anyways I have two other stangs to play with.

RapidRunner

Established Member
Jersey Vics As for your pic request, if you look in google under 93R mine come up, One is from 2000 NMRA race in St louis, I took 1st Place in bracket 3 and 2nd place in show. Then ther is pic of me at WFC4 where SVT move the FR500 out of the way to park next to the 2000R with the semi in back. Nice pics but old news. I am waiting on this years WFC5 pics, as my car is till being refreshed. Am polishing aluminum by hand right now.

93 R Code, I used to have a garage trophy, I sold my 93 vibrant red cobra fully loaded with 5800 miles on it to buy my R 2 year ago. I used to sh&t my pants every time I heard brake lights, I used to live in Canton, MI so I know the roads sucks. I used to drive the car and take it home and wash it, I owned it 6 years and was a nervous wreck driving it. It still smelled new and look looked showroom new when I sold it. I was moving or would have kept it. My R is used and abused, original motor drop a valve a 275 miles and FORD said sorry no warranty and has been driven hard ever since. Yeah I don't know if I could drive a low milage one, but heck no of us are getting younger. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread