Please Help Me Convince

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong part of forum, but i'm in need of some help here. My sister's b/f tells me every dam day to buy a Chevy but i just can't find the desire to abandon my trusty lil fox body to buy a dam camaro. I'm in the market for a Cobra now and that has him nipping at my heels every day to go buy a Z28 or SS. I know they produce more horsepower from the factory and what not, but honestly i don't think they look near as cool as a GT or Cobra Mustang unless its a WS6 Firebird or SS Camaro, but i'd like to stay with a mustang.

I guess my question is there any hope here to be able to stay true to my mustangs and be able to run with a cammed 95 and 97 Z28 that my sisters b/f has?? I know i will have to mod it but how much modding will i have to be doing here to be able run with or beat his stupid 375hp chevy a$$. If someone will please post their mods (encouragement) here so I can see what I need to do. :beer: And hope to be able to stick it to him and tell him that ford doesn't necessarily screw me. He has a 69 428 CJ as well but his everyday driver is a Z/28 and i just want to whoop him. I want to keep in N/A as well so please no power adders. Just 100% pure ford n/a ass hauling. Thanks:coolman:

So if you could just post a list of mods and times if you have them that you are running to running 12's and are still able to keep it streetable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread