Please Photoshop Racing Stripes or Ghost Flames...

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
To my black Cobra. I am looking to change the paint up a bit this spring, and I am looking for some ideas, but my PS kills are not really up to par when it comes to life like automotive paint alterations. Here are a few pix you could use if you like...

I'd really like to see both stripes and flames if possible. As far as the colrs are concerened, I was think a dark blue, metallic, silver, etc. Tastefull, but yet unique. I'd like the stripes to be 12"-16" or so wide each and 2"-4" or so of space between the two. And if you do stripe, please go from the lowest painted FRONT point to the lowest painter REAR point. Please do what you can. Thank you in advance.

Cobra%20%2869%29%202.jpg

^^^Please also add the darker headlights like seen on the 2001 and up Stangs. I put them on my car a couple days ago, but have not had time yo pull her put of storage and snap any pix. Please add some Ghost flames or any other cool design on the side.

Cobra%20%2840%29%20Sized%201.jpg

^^^Please also add the darker headlights like seen on the 2001 and up Stangs.
Cobra%20%2843%29%20Sized.jpg

Cobra%20%2828%29%20Sized.jpg

Last edited:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
k, and the flames... didn't know how 'ghostly' you wanted to go... so with the blue, I added a light grey pinstripe around the edges of the flames so you could define them a little better :beer:

CobraBlueflames.jpg

CobraSilverflames.jpg

WTF... I have the pics hosted at full size and they aren't showing up... try this...

Cobra69_blueflames.jpg

Cobra69_silverflames.jpg

Last edited:

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
MustangMike said:
getting to the flames as we speak... ummm, what color do you want 'em?

Blue, Metallic Blue, darker, but I'd still like then to stand out. And as for the stripes, could you make them wider please. No big deal if you can't. I'm just asking. I was thinking that I'd like the width of the stripes to be at least the width oof the wides part of the grille. And for the flames, could you make them no longer than the middle of the door...or even shorter? Thanks in advance!!

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
MustangMike said:
k, and the flames... didn't know how 'ghostly' you wanted to go... so with the blue, I added a light grey pinstripe around the edges of the flames so you could define them a little better :beer:

Would you mind emailing me the larger pix...please. [email protected]. Thank you.

AND SKIP ALL THAT BLUE SHIT! YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw the stripes too. How about a pic of the flames up the hood/front. :beer:

Thanks a ton for this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread