3) Hit a live deer,
4) Stop on the road and shoo away stupid deer,
5) Know someone else who hit a live deer,
6) See someone else hitting a deer,

or

7) A combination of the above!!!

2004svtcobra

Established Member
That is how most dear are bagged in the fine state of Pennsyltucky. That cop is lucky the deer wasn't jumping higher on impact. He would have had to pull venison and glass from his face.

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
Did he cite that Deer for failure to yield to a emergency vehicle?

Could you imagine if the cop was riding a motorcycle.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Devil Dog
Did he cite that Deer for failure to yield to a emergency vehicle?

Could you imagine if the cop was riding a motorcycle.

rotflmao.gif

rotflmao.gif

rotflmao.gif

rotflmao.gif

rotflmao.gif

rotflmao.gif

If it were a bike you'd have 2 halves of venison.

Robisten8

Established Member
The cop applied his brakes for a brief second before he hit the deer, so he saw it coming. The "B" that flashes on the video screen means the brakes are being applied. The "L" means the lights are active.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
I would have cleaned it and had some backstrap on the grill that night.:rockon:

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
You can't even see it coming. My aunt hit a deer once and the thing came through the windshield and its head landed in her lap.:bash:

Mariob01gt

Established Member
HOLY CRAP did that bring back some memories. For anyone that hasn't hit a deer, you don't see them at all and there is no time to brake or slow down. That is exactly how mine happened and I had no idea what I hit until I got out of the car and a guy pulled over to tell me that I just struck a deer. I was doing about 75mph at around 2am on a dark freeway when all of a sudden there was a loud BAMN, the horn went off and the air bags went, then I noticed my hood was missing, the fender was peeled back, the windshiled was cracked and the roof above my head was bucked in, along with the A piller cracked. Needless to say my 94 suffered extensive damage and was laid to rest by a 200lb young buck :-(

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
Cool info....my dad has hit about 3 deer in his little Isuzu pickup and it's pretty much messed it up pretty bad every time but he continues to fix it. He hit one in the F-250 PSD about a year ago and you couldn't even tell it.

:lol:

My dad one time hit a LS1 Camaro in his 79 F150 4x4, shortbed,step side. The guy had just done some engine work and got the LS1 back in when he pulled out in front of my dad. My dad and the guy were both OK, but the truck ripped the front off the Camaro and needless to say destroyed the LS1. When I got home from school he told me. I went outside and looked all over the truck, but couldnt' see anything wrong. He had to come outside and show me the "damage." There was just one small ripple on the front right fender :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread