"Polished KB 2.2L For Sale"

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Well guys I have been dreading the day that I was going to have to sell the KB however the time has come. First of all, let me give you guys some information on the KB. It's a polished KB 2.2 that I bought from Andrew@ JDM Engineering about a year ago. I bought it from him with less then 3,000 miles on it and it made 630rwhp @19psi with all the bolton's on the previous owner's car.

I have had the supercharger sitting in my garage and it has never gone on the cobra. The plans were to put it on my cobra however some things came up.... (wife ) and the rest is history. Anyhow I want to give svtperformance members first crack at it so I posted it hear first. If I don't get a buyer here then I will post this on Modular Fords for everyone else to get a chance at it.

I will negotiate and I am not in a hurry to sell however, I would like for someone to get this KB 2.2 of my hands. I will tell you that I bought it last year used and in mint condition for $2700.00 and it has never been taken out of the box it came in. I am not trying to make a profit on the KB because I know I am not however, I'm just trying to get back what I paid for it. Therefore, please remember guys I am reasonable person and I may go lower it just depends on the offer (no low ball offers please).

Lastly, please only serious inquiries reply. Again I would like for this KB to be sold to a members car and make some good #'s. Right now it's just sitting in my garage and not being used for what it was meant for. Thanks for your interest and should you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and it will be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have.

-Benny-

Users who are viewing this thread