Polished wheels"ccw"

CobrABoZ

Established Member
im having a hell of a time keeping these polished CCW wheels clean :cuss: ,waterspots,runs,black stuff,any help on products please!!!!!! IM losing hope,ive tryed mother polish doesnt work,never dull, and the soap and water thing anything normal people try,thats all i know so please help me out.

Last edited:

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
I highly suggest a product called "Simichrome Polish." It is a polish designed to work with aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, magnesium, silver, gold, and pewter. I personally use it on my American Racing chrome wheels and it is outstanding. No other polish I have ever used does what this stuff does. It takes time to use the product correctly, but the results are amazing.

http://www.westernwooddoctor.com/simichrome.htm

It's expensive, but it's worth it.

Last edited:

CobrABoZ

Established Member
yea ive been recommended by CCW for this simichrome,thanx for the link im def. goin to try it and that sealant to see if it works.

BlackDrop50

No traction til 3rd....
Established Member
I just mothers billet polish on my CCWs, doesn't uhm make them "BLING" but it makes them very shiny. Mostly seems to get rid of the nasty water spots. Costs about $12 for a small jar.

I am going to try that simichrome thing soon.

BCH-SLP

Forged & Boosted 2V
Established Member
I use a dremel tool with a polish end to clean my Gewalt's lip. I use Blue Magic and apply it on the end of the tool and get to work on the wheel. Works bad ass.

Roque

Users who are viewing this thread