Poll: How many dealer lists are you on?

xbolt68stang

09 GT500
Established Member
Don't know how to do this, but how about a poll for how many dealer waiting lists you are on. With many lists growing, I suspect buyers are on multiple lists. I personally will not get on a list. I'll simply wait, even if it's until the second model year.

rgraham

Established Member
Zero, if your dumb enough to buy a first year car go for it, beta test it for the rest of us and enjoy the markup.

xbolt68stang

09 GT500
Established Member
I have to agree with you. Who in their right mind would pay 20K over for a first year car. Who the heck wants to bring their cobra to the dealer numerous times. You have to realize, not all mechanics are created equally.

drmustang

Banned
A good spot on some "list" is going to get you a telephone call and a ridiculous price that no one with any financial sense would even consider.

Dealers that are currently promising MSRP on the early units will likely honor this if they are unable to find suckers who will pay more. You can value a promise form a car dealer about as much as one from a prostitute.

StreetSnake

Established Member
My Dealer has promised me MSRP just as he did with the 03 I bought from him. I was one of the first with the 03 and just as with the 03 if there are break in problems with the Shelby so be it, I dont care. The thrill factor far out weighs the headaches. Call me stupid I dont care, cause I'm only going around once, and life is to short :beer: :beer:

drmustang

Banned
There were "lists" for the Ford GT. What happened to those guys waiting in line? What about how rare these cars are and how there will not be enough of them for everybody who wants one? Where did they all go? Look on Ebay. What a joke!

Users who are viewing this thread