Ported Blower for Sale

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
I'm purchasing 2kbill's KB blower from him. He is buying a 2.4. The cool part is that KB is going to rework his current one for free, so I basically get a new KB blower for a used price...

anyways, i'm trying to sell my ported blower, so when I get my KB from KB i will be rady to go.

The best deal in my head is that you get the blower for free, all you have to do is pay for the install/swap for me to get my KB put in. it will cost around 300-400 bucks. you get to keep your stock one and all...hell you probably can sell your stock one and make a litle money out of the deal if not break even.

let me know, I want to find a person to do this with asap so as soon as hermann gets the blower back we can do it ASAP.

Some details on my ported blower:

Oval port from LM Engines. I made 510rwhp and 537rwtq, but I also have stage 1 cams and ported heads amgonst other things. Blower has 31k miles on it, 20K pullied.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by lRageATMl
I'm purchasing 2kbill's KB blower from him. He is buying a 2.4. The cool part is that KB is going to rework his current one for free, so I basically get a new KB blower for a used price...

anyways, i'm trying to sell my ported blower, so when I get my KB from KB i will be rady to go.

The best deal in my head is that you get the blower for free, all you have to do is pay for the install/swap for me to get my KB put in. it will cost around 300-400 bucks. you get to keep your stock one and all...hell you probably can sell your stock one and make a litle money out of the deal if not break even.

let me know, I want to find a person to do this with asap so as soon as hermann gets the blower back we can do it ASAP.

Some details on my ported blower:

Oval port from LM Engines. I made 510rwhp and 537rwtq, but I also have stage 1 cams and ported heads amgonst other things. Blower has 31k miles on it, 20K pullied.

GOD DO I WISH I HAD SOME EXTRA CASH ON HAND RIGHT NOW!!!

Prasad, I would be MORE than willing to take that ported blower off your hands... I just don't have the cash right now man...

And by the way... CONGRATS ON THE KB!! :thumbsup:

You and J.R. can compare notes now :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread