possible to get boss seat delete and X brace?

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
has anyone found the boss rear seat delete and X brace for sale anywhere? i wanna delete my rear seat and i like the way they did it with the boss cars. im sure im months in advance on this question but maybe someone has see them.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Several of the Boss parts have been released, unfortunately this isn't one of them, I'm sure it'll come along sooner or later though. Ford would be crazy not to offer this as an FRPP part.

Jason

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I wanted to do a rear seat delete as well and was wondering about this. Any other companies making a rear delete?

pohnjarker

Established Member
quick question....im looking into the rear seat delete also.

if there is an "emergency" and i have to have someone in the back seat, as much as i dont want to, can they sit back there or would it be the most uncomfortable thing ever and not recommended???

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
the stock rear seats suck anyways for someone who is riding in the back. so i would say it would just suck some more but i wouldnt do it b/c you lose your seat belts.

Last edited:

01silverstang

Established Member
quick question....im looking into the rear seat delete also.

if there is an "emergency" and i have to have someone in the back seat, as much as i dont want to, can they sit back there or would it be the most uncomfortable thing ever and not recommended???

I think safety aside if you had one that was just particle board then theoretically somone could sit back there in case of emergency. If you have the boss style at somepoint with a metal x brace, I would say no way no how as the safety issue would be way to obvious!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Link to the seats please.

The parts number is m-63660005-mb. They don't have them on the site yet, but you can see them in the online catalog:

Ford Racing Performance Parts - [2010 Catalog]

FRCG-M-63660005-MB.gif

Users who are viewing this thread