Prayers Please

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
For whatever reason Bias was one of the first ones to know, and after the chain Mike ended up calling me and telling me. Hell even Huey called me and I haven't spoken to him in over 2 years. We are all going to get together, along with Lyle and some of the others who are still in the area and go to Vegas to visit his grave. I'll let you know at work.

ssssnake

Established Member
God bless his family. How sad that this happened at all, much less at this time of year. Even though, I know they're so proud of him. He sounds like he was a very upstanding guy. Thank you for your service Staff Sgt. Nettleton.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
God bless his family. How sad that this happened at all, much less at this time of year. Even though, I know they're so proud of him. He sounds like he was a very upstanding guy. Thank you for your service Staff Sgt. Nettleton.

Staff Sgt. was Captain Paranoid. He packed heat everywhere he went. To add more to the story, he actually shot and hit one of the assailants multiple times, who was later arrested at the local hospital trying to receive treatment for his wounds. Unfortunately the guy simply got a lucky shot. Nevada has the death penalty though so hopefully they seek it on all 3.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
For whatever reason Bias was one of the first ones to know, and after the chain Mike ended up calling me and telling me. Hell even Huey called me and I haven't spoken to him in over 2 years. We are all going to get together, along with Lyle and some of the others who are still in the area and go to Vegas to visit his grave. I'll let you know at work.

yeah let me know. i lost your number again or i would have called you.

Users who are viewing this thread