predator from RPM Outlet

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Do they offer custom tunes when you buy a predator from them, or should I just buy one from RWTD.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
NO CUSTOM TUNES....I asked them last week for a tune and they gave me Diablo Sport's Phone #. $150 I think thas what they said....

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
I just bought my Predator from Power Surge Performance (Sal) with the custom tune and the computer wire for email downloads and uploads for $419. He also said if you make changes later like adding a pulley or whatever he would only charge $30 for new custom tunes. If you get needed to tweak A/F after dynoing the cra, he said he would do that for free.

Nice guy & really great to deal with. I did some searches and alot of research on where to get the predator and most came back with RWTD . But he seems to be out of stock alot and never answers the phone, is very hard to get ahold of, so I went with PSP. During my searches I didn't see much of Amazon racing or I probably would have given them a call as well. Give Sal a call.

http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/

631-642-DYNO

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Is just the first custom tune free with Amazon Racing? Of so how much for retunes if a person gets more mods down the line?

ALA G8R

Banned
James at RWTD rules. I have changed from 3.1 to 2.93 and now to 2.76 upper. James has provided a tweak for each change (3 now), no charge. Spot on, dyno tested, each change. Best mod investment I have made, bar none.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread