Premium black with grabber blue centers and stitching leather front seats for sale

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
Both front seats drivers side power and manual passenger seats. Both are black leather with grabber blue stitching and grabber blue center stripes. Used for 3k miles and are in perfect condition. Asking $500 plus shipping for both seats. The seats do NOT have the heated option. After finding out what shipping costs are via fed ex and or ups greyhound is the cheapest way but that's your desicion. i would prefer local pick up but will ship.
image-6.jpg

image-5.jpg

Last edited:

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
Grey hound is definitely the cheapest. I sent it out from a grey hound bus depot near me and you pick the packages up at a grey hound bus depot near you pretty easy.

back n a stang

Established Member
If you end up selling just the leather off the seats I may be interested depending on price. I have those exact seats in my car and would just have in case I ever damaged one or something. You will probably find a buyer as is though I guess. Most are wanting recaro's it seems. Good deal for somebody wanting they whole seats though.

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
Ill sell the seats as is for $400 plus shipping. I know you just want the seat covers, but if your seat motors ever stop working and or if the lumbar etc stops working you have the whole seat just to swap rather than dealing with installing the seat covers. You wont have to deal with stretching the covers or hog rings etc just swap done!

HDHunter

Established Member
How much do they weigh? These would be perfect on my car. I have a 2013 blk on blk GT with a grabber blue up and over stripe.

Do the headrests tilt or no?

Last edited:

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
The passenger weighs around 30ish give or take 2lbs and the drivers weighs around 38ish give or take two. Via greyhound it should be around $160-180
hdhunter pm me for more specific details on price etc.....

Users who are viewing this thread