Price????

calebnumber3

Established Member
A local dealer still has a new 2013 ST that they have had on the lot since January of 2013. It is a tangerine color, with sun roof and yellow recaros. Stickers at $28,000 I believe. I figured they would be really wanting to move a car they have had for a year and a half so I figured I'd see what kind of deal they would be willing to cut on it. They quoted me $23,990. Is that a good price for these cars? Idk seems like they could come off some more with it being a 13 and 15s coming soon. Also sales man said they have had ZERO interest in the car. What do you guys think?

Nuked

Established Member
That is a ST2 (middle trim package). I would look around and see what kind of prices you can get quoted for 2014's in the same trim in your area and go from there. Sounds a little high to me, I would think 22 be more like it.

SQ

NinjaBum

Established Member
Are ST2 and ST3 the same things as cars equipped with 201A and 202A respectively?

If so, Truecar has ST2 @ around 22.6. You can usually do a tad better than that too if you haggle well enough.

Last edited:

Nuked

Established Member
Are ST2 and ST3 the same things as cars equipped with 201A and 202A respectively?

If so, Truecar has ST2 @ around 22.6. You can usually do a tad better than that too if you haggle well enough.

Correct.

Base model = Equipment Group 200A (Standard features)

ST2 = Equipment Group 201A (Sony Audio System with 10 speakers including subwoofer, 8" display screen, Dual zone electronic automatic temperature control, HD Radio, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 6 month subscription, Recaro leather-trimmed seats)

ST3 = Equipment Group 202A (Navigation system, Recaro heated leather seats, Rear armrest, HID Headlights, Cornering lamps, LED signature lighting, Ambient lighting, Overhead console, Heated exterior mirrors)

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

really? market must be strong here. ST3 truecar is $27,300 & ST2 is $25,685

Users who are viewing this thread