Problem with Predator. Anyone had this issue? Look inside

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Ok,
I have used the Predator on my vehicle numerous times without any problems, but today ran into a problem.

I have loaded the Pulley tune, made numerous adjustments and then yesterday, I loaded a custom tune since I live in Cali and have awful 91 octane gas here. I initially made some small adjustments to the fuel table to richen and it was fine.

Today, I went to richen it to 15% and then I hooked the Predator to the ODBII port, it turned on, let me make the modifications on the predator and then when it asked me if I wanted to load them, I said yes. I followed instructions and turned the vehicle off and then on, and got an error stating that it could not communicate with the vehicle, did I turn the vehicle on.
I then pressed continue and it showed that it was going to load my stock file. It tried to do this and then stated that there was problems and that I may have a chip, which I do not.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Please help.......

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
Maybe it's the wistle tips?

Could Be, did not take that into consideration.

Woo, wooooooooooooo

LOL

cobra101

Established Member
I had a problem once and I too got locked out of the predator and my pcm. Car would not start and would NOT revert back to original tune. Basically, call diablo in the morning, they will help you. They forced my original tune back (password was required) and all was good.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread