Question about a Motor Swap!!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
What’s up guys, I have a question for you, I need a little help so I thought this would be the best place to ask for some info.. I have a 2000 Mustang GT, I’m getting a real good deal on a 04 Mach 1 Motor that I just can’t pass up, now the motor game off a 5speed car so I know it has the better Crank, My Question to you is, What is it that I Would need to place that motor in, I know the Motor will just fall into place, but as far as parts what do I need. My GT has the following: Built 4R70W Automatic Transmission By Mak Performance, Ford Racing 3:73 Gears, Custom Tune on a Diablo Revolution Chip By Mak Performance, NX Ice Man Nitrous Kit. The rest of the modifications really don’t matter because there for a 2v Motor. Thanks for the helps guys!

2slow50

Banned
I would think that everything should bolt right in you will need a computer. dont know about the tranny though. Might want to contact MPS salvadge them guys will definatly know..Good luck :rockon:

Got Boost?

Established Member
yup should fall right in as long as you got the mach's computer if not yours will freak out on you and cause shit loads of probs

Users who are viewing this thread