question for those who have ordered from JDM

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Did they ship your parts when they said they would? Reason I ask is because I ordered some stuff last Thurday hoping to have it for this coming Friday so I could run the L at the track. I called today and was told it didn't ship till Monday. So I ask for the track numbers and one isn't even in the system yet and the other just got scanned today. Please tell me if this is a normal business practice or did I just get bad info?

Thanks

Last edited:

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
hey Greg. I came over to check out this site after you told me you were a moderator. I noticed lots of good things said about JDM so I decided to try them for the chip for the L.

See you on MC :)

Last edited:

LTNBOLT

Blown Member
Established Member
Hp,

No that's not usually how they do it but it's a possibility with all the time that's going into making jigs for the lower pulley install. They are trying to get the pulley backorders squared away. It will be worth the 2 or 3 extra days you had to wait when you see the JDM performance gains.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
understood

not trying to knock em, just wanted to see what was up. I guess it's just me getting anxious for more power :D

peace :)

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Dan:

from another 'Dan'.......JDM's chip is great---very good products. It'll be worth the short wait.

Btw, really liked your 'HP Analyzer' on your web site--thanks.

Dan

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Re: Re: Dan:

Originally posted by Nice Asp

That's something that I coded/edited for Mustang Central. I would be happy to assist in getting one setup here as well.

To be completely fair, most of the stuff on that site was put up by Greg. Greg was the founder of Mustang Central and I am the 3rd owner of the site. It's a nice little community, but the really nice thing about it is you don't feel like you are looking through a GQ magazine (all of the ads).

:)

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
I've gotten pretty good service from JDM. Everything I've ordered from them was delivered as promised. With the exception of a small round part that goes on the front of the engine. :sad

Masterloggie

Established Member
Got Hp
Sorry to say I have only ordered the JDM lower pulley and it was exactly one week late being shipped from what was promised by Jim on the phone. I am sure JDM has quality products as you can see from his loyal following here. PSP has quality products also and I am sure other vendors do also.
Seems like both JDM and PSP are not on the ball with getting stuff out in a timely manner unless you stay on top of them day to day. My time is to valuable to follow up daily with a vendor. So pay your dime and wait in line:rolling: The products are great even if you have to wait.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Hi Dan

Jim is great to deal with, I am sure your parts are on there way.

I hear Jim will be at the upcoming Ford Fun Weekend in Texas. You have to make sure you get there and let him help you go fast. Belive me it will be worth the drive. He just got me going faster than ever before.

Once you meet him you will never have any doubts.

Good luck
Don

BDAZSVT

Established Member
Ironic that i read this its kind of realated. yes my parts shipped later than expected. I ordered on monday night, surprised they were there, parts shipped on thursday. Only differance is UPS lost my stuff!!!!!! Jim and July have both been great and understanding so far , as of now my parts will be re-shipped next week.

Users who are viewing this thread