Question on LCA's/Relocation Brackets

PhantomX

Established Member
I want to do a set of LCA's with the relocation brackets, my concern is that I've heard when you change the angle like that, especially with stock ride height that it tends to allow the rear end to get loose a lot easier in the corners, which is something I don't want to happen.

So I guess my question is two fold. Should I just do LCA's to strengthen that area (cause I was under there and the stock stuff is cheeseball for sure) or do those with relocation brackets as well?

Also anyone having any luck with changing the uppers to reduce the wheel hop?

As for lowering the car I'm thinking about it, but if I do it will be the ultra light springs from Steeda, I want the ride quality as close to stock as possible, it's got such a great ride on the interstate and over big bumps it soaks them up nicely, and weight transfer is great for launches but little bumps can still be quite jarring, get some broken pavement and it's a bit annoying, with a lowering spring that would just be compounded I think...

Bad Intention

Established Member
I have UMI LCA's and relo brackets. Only reason i put relo was because i have Eibach Pro kit and needed to corect angle. I never had anywheel hop but i also have a auto. If you dont lower the car than their is no need for the relo brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread