Question(s) for Lethal

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Hi Jared

"Beast" is spending the winter at DaSilva Racing. among the things we're looking to upgrade is the fuel system, as the cobra pumps are maxed out.
I'm thinking of going with Lethal's triple pump system as opposed to a return style.
How much extra is it to ship to Canada (if you want you can pm me with the total price)
If we exceed the 60# injectors, what will be required for a switch to a larger one, ie: low impedence.

Sorry for all the questions, but i just wanted to make sure this all gets done right the first time. she is going to get a shot of the juice, so thats why i'm concerned the 60's may not be enough.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Jared

"Beast" is spending the winter at DaSilva Racing. among the things we're looking to upgrade is the fuel system, as the cobra pumps are maxed out.
I'm thinking of going with Lethal's triple pump system as opposed to a return style.
How much extra is it to ship to Canada (if you want you can pm me with the total price)
If we exceed the 60# injectors, what will be required for a switch to a larger one, ie: low impedence.

Sorry for all the questions, but i just wanted to make sure this all gets done right the first time. she is going to get a shot of the juice, so thats why i'm concerned the 60's may not be enough.

Thanks for checking in with us. In regards to shipping to Canada please provide me with a postal code and I'll be glad to get you a shipping quote.

If you max out the 60's there's always the 75's and 79's which are both high imp and work well with the stock computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread