Quote on Wheels/Tires

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Could I please get a price quote for 2 of your 17X10.5 Chrome Cobra wheels wrapped in your MT ET Street DR's 315/35/17s. With a military discount, if possible, and shipped to 09464. It is an APO box. I will be purchasing ASAP, so please let me know if these items are in stock. Also, what do you believe would be the widest tire that would fit under my 03 Cobra{IRS} with this wheel and no spacer. Thanks for your help. J.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Could I please get a price quote for 2 of your 17X10.5 Chrome Cobra wheels wrapped in your MT ET Street DR's 315/35/17s. With a military discount, if possible, and shipped to 09464. It is an APO box. I will be purchasing ASAP, so please let me know if these items are in stock. Also, what do you believe would be the widest tire that would fit under my 03 Cobra{IRS} with this wheel and no spacer. Thanks for your help. J.

At this time we have no 17x10.5 Chrome cobra wheels available. We also don't mount and balance so the tires and wheels once the wheels become available will need to be purchased separately.

Shipping on the wheels is free. The tires to that APO through USPS Priority is $53/each.

The 315 MT's will on those rims with no spacer but I'd recommend getting the low profile IRS bolts to be safe. Besides that you should be all set to go.

I'm going to PM you on how to obtain a military discount. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
At this time we have no 17x10.5 Chrome cobra wheels available. We also don't mount and balance so the tires and wheels once the wheels become available will need to be purchased separately.

Shipping on the wheels is free. The tires to that APO through USPS Priority is $53/each.

The 315 MT's will on those rims with no spacer but I'd recommend getting the low profile IRS bolts to be safe. Besides that you should be all set to go.

I'm going to PM you on how to obtain a military discount. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Thanks for the response. Too bad you do not have the wheels in stock. They seem to be pretty hard to come by these days for some reason. I will be ordering some other items though. Thanks for your help. J.

Users who are viewing this thread