R Model For Sale

XLR8-R

Established Member
Because of certain financial reasons, I am contemplating selling my R. Would like offers around 45K, have an offer locally of 42K which I have turned down. Would take a 99 or 01 Cobra and cash. (prefer hardtop) Car has 5100 miles and is in excellent shape of course. I would be glad to pay a referral fee also if someone finds me a buyer. E-mail me with any questions. Thanks,

Carter

Andy M

Established Member
Carter,

Sorry to hear that you are selling the R! I am certain this is a very painful :( decision for you and wish you the best of luck selling it.

Hopefully you will find a buyer in our neck of the woods so it can stay in TX??? I will let the local SCMC group know just in case one of them is interested?

Grimlock

Established Member
:-D
I would LOVE to sell my soul , ahem, uh lightning plus cash for your R, however Im not quite through paying it off just yet. I think in a couple of months I will be done paying for my L and I will have a good sum of cash that will need to be properly disposed of. I hope you still have it in a couple of months. I am most definately interested.:p

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Grimlock
:-D
I would LOVE to sell my soul , ahem, uh lightning plus cash for your R, however Im not quite through paying it off just yet. I think in a couple of months I will be done paying for my L and I will have a good sum of cash that will need to be properly disposed of. I hope you still have it in a couple of months. I am most definately interested.:p
Hope you end up with it?!! Would be cool to have another R based in Houston!! :D Keep us posted?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Andy, I saw a pic from one of the houston area get togethers....maybe it was on blueovalnews.com or stangnet.com, and there were 4 00 R's there....it was at a mall or something - I think I saw a Petco store in the background....was that the one you went to?

XLR8-R

Established Member
Sold

Guys, Sold the Cobra R yesterday to a local dealer. I know I'll miss it. Hope to replace it with a 99 or 01 Cobra hdtp.

Carter

TcM-668

Houston Area get-together...

That was the one...Andy, Joe, Steve Broussard and myself were there...

It was really neat to see...hope to get mine done so I can get to the track with it...

Still trying to figure out what type of cage to put in it...

Don...

Andy M

Established Member
Re: Sold

Originally posted by XLR8-R
Guys, Sold the Cobra R yesterday to a local dealer. I know I'll miss it. Hope to replace it with a 99 or 01 Cobra hdtp.

Carter
Carter,

Sorry to hear that the R is gone :( Hope all goes well with your next toy?!

Users who are viewing this thread