Ran a 00-02 t/a last week

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Well in My capri driving at around 10:30 pm not really paying any attention to much and i hear a nice scream from behind me and i notice the front fenders and i begin to smile and tryed my best not to show it. Going down mich ave at about 35 mph i was in 4th gear and i hear his car down shift and i follow going from fourth to 3rd then at around 20-25 mph i drop it into 2nd and he goes go hard and gets the jump at least 3 cars and i throw my car into 3rd and by the top of 3rd gear i was at his bumper and i shut down, going along further down the road i make sure i am ready this time and i am in first and i come to almost a complete stop and he goes and i am off the line better this time i throw the car into second (5 speed) and by the end of 3rd i had 2 1/2 cars on him and i let off. The car sounded nice i must say, i never said anything to him nor did he say anything to me but we gave the thumbs up and went down seprate way's.

I would have posted this sooner but my computer was at best buy getting fixed, and 1 more thing this race cost me a brand new head gasket :lol1:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
What do you have done? I guess you used the juice?

Hmmm spray, i got a 302, gt40 P heads ported, trw dome pistons, Lunati cam, shafted yella terra race rockers, shorties headers, rpm 289 intake, holley 750 dp, 2 1/2 flowmaster mufflers, 8.8 with 373 gears.

Here is a few pics of the motor and the car.

544045_73_full.jpg

544045_51_full.jpg

544045_50_full.jpg

Check out my little web page i started, www.my74mav.tk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread