Raptor testamonial

CGoeschel

Established Member
Here's one of the first testamonials we got on the new Raptor 5.4L. This customer races in the BITD series. This was sent to me and the head of Ford Truck Motorsports in Detroit. These trucks are awesome! I can only imagine what they'll say about the 6.2L!

"Well, I only have 500 miles on my new Raptor, but I thought I would share some observations.

1. Lane changes on the freeway are a problem because someone is always next to the Raptor pointing, smiling and giving thumbs up.

2. Getting to places on time is difficult, as whenever I take the Raptor I am asked many questions like, “That is the most beautiful truck I have even seen, where do I get one”.

3. Causes erratic driving, while driving the Raptor I feel compelled to aim for pot holes instead of driving around them.

4. Foul language, at stop lights complete strangers motion me to roll down the window and typically say, “That is the most “<bleeping>” awesome truck. Dude it is so “<bleeping>” rad…This problem is easily corrected by smiling, rolling up the window and increasing the audio volume level.

All kidding aside, I could not be happier with the Raptor. Of all the cars and trucks I have purchased in my life this one fits my needs and likes the best and I have yet to take it on any serious off-road trips, although Casey has one in mind for it very soon. Please pass on my thanks to the Raptor Team. They should be very proud of what they accomplished. All the people at Team Ford were so nice and professional, they were just icing on the cake."

Users who are viewing this thread