Ready to buy 03/04 Cobra coupe!!

03Predator

Established Member
I'm returning to California September 6. I'm in Sweden until then...selling my '96 GT. When I return I will be ready to buy my new car!!!! :banana:

I'm not going to say I will only buy a red, blue or grey Cobra, but that is my preference. :) You never know what will appeal to you when the right car comes along. That being said, bring on the possibilities! I'm open to looking at other colors...even other cars, but only Saleens! No GT's, please. Cobras or Saleens only. Oh, and NO 'VERTS!!! :nono: LOL

I can go up to $30k, but I prefer to pay less. Not sure about mods... I prefer the engine be untouched. Suspension may be okay. Rims okay. CAI is fine. No pullies...unless somebody can vouch for the quality of the job and stuff.

This car will be my daily driver (yes, I know that a Cobra may not be the best daily driver, but I did fine with a Mustang for seven years...my six year old grew up in that car :) So it's imperative that the car run well and start daily. Remaining warranty is a big plus!

Looking forward to any replies!

Cindy

badzinc03

Established Member
i am entertaining the idea of selling mine...11,300 miles, perfect conditon 10th anniversary..mods in sig. pm me if your intrested asking 29,000

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
check out mine in my sig, i am in so cal. all the work was done by a ford certified tecnician, and it was tuned by a SCT certified tuner. i have not attempted to do any work on it myself. it is not worth it to me to mess it up, this was my dream car. just got a differant dream. I also have all of the stock parts except for the exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread