Real

01blkL

Established Member
I guess no one on this board really has a L, or maybe no camara.....?????? Thanks for the help......................

Muddmann

Established Member
youve prob got ppl confused as to if your talkin L1 or L2 :)

now, if your discussing an L1...ive got a camera, but theres only a few vacuum lines, which ones are you not sure of? :-?

Last edited:

01blkL

Established Member
L1 because I posted in this section. The ones I am alittle worried about are the three right between the throtle bodie, and the firewall.?? And what that go to the other side of the vacum line. I know the green one goes to the egr vavle mounted on the spacer. But there is a pink one, and a yellow one that I am not sure about? All three of the values between the T.B. and firewall look a like. There isn't anything that tells them apart.?? So I'm not sure if I even have those hooked up right?????? Thanks for any help you can give me.

I have
1995 Lightning Ready Red
2001 Lightning Jet Black
1995 Mustang GT chrome yellow

Muddmann

Established Member
hmmm...i know the pink one goes all the way around the engine to the pax side and hooks to the valve right next to the air pump...

..not sure about the green or the yellow one. im in Cali and my L is in dallas, at least 'til Sat... :)

Last edited:

01blkL

Established Member
The book says both pink and yellow go to air . I just not sure about the ones by T.B. I don't have a air pump any more so I sould be able to plug both of those.??? Thanks Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread