rear seat delete

DougieStyle

Banned
does anyone have the X2C rear seat delete or any rear seat delete? just wondering how it fits and how ez u can take it out and put back the seats.

code3smith

Established Member
I have the MMR rear seat delete. MMR is owned by Mark Luton, one of the former owners of X2C. He sells the same kit but at a much cheaper price. I have it installed in my car and its perfect. I can post a picture if you want to see it installed. His kit sells for $119 I believe. You can see the kits here at his new website: MMR - Modular Mustang Racing

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by code3smith
I have the MMR rear seat delete. MMR is owned by Mark Luton, one of the former owners of X2C. He sells the same kit but at a much cheaper price. I have it installed in my car and its perfect. I can post a picture if you want to see it installed. His kit sells for $119 I believe. You can see the kits here at his new website: MMR - Modular Mustang Racing

I got mine from yellowmustangregistry.com however I didnt like the finish, and being that I am buying all my parts from Mark at MMR now and he is a great guy, his kit would get my vote.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
http://www.themotorcompany.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1292

installed in my car - matches well, the lighting effects the carpet color slightly as you can see in both pics:

seat-del0002.gif

seat-del0001.gif

WDW MKR

Established Member
Anyone try the vinyl kit, versus the carpet? Just wondering which looks better. The vinyl was supposed to match the interior panels.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Mike, do you have any pics of it with the kit folded, it said on the site that you can fold it, does both the top and bottom fold.

Rick

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Mike, do you have any pics of it with the kit folded, it said on the site that you can fold it, does both the top and bottom fold.

Rick
TTT. I'm interested as well.

redstaf426

Established Member
Hey,Chicago Mike,does the rear seat delete you have has space under it to mount nitrous bottles??and is it pretty sturdy??

redstaf426

Established Member
sorry what I meant is to mount the bottles on top,but does it have space under the panel to allow a bolt head or stud clearance

Naja Haje

Established Member
For the guys with the seat deletete are you using sound deadening. My cars pretty loud now and I can only imagine I would go deaf without the rear seats.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
The one I posted comes with sound insulated material from the motor company. You can lift the bottom up, one piece, but not entirely. You can place medium-weight items on the back, but if someone sat on it, it would break. It can handle a strut bar, duffle bags, etc. The back can fold down, but you have to remove the plastic tabs that mount the carpet at the top. Plus it won't sit flat unless you move the front seats up.

Mike

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i made my own for about $30 and set it up 2000 Cobra R style..1 piece of carpet and just a piece of cardboard under the bottom half to keep it flat and hold it down....i have more but only this one online right now
recaroseats1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread