rear wing delete

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
does anybody know if this would be impossible to order? shouldn't be too hard to do. when the new edge 40th anniversary edition came with it, it really cleaned up the look. besides, i'm a little bias with that,owning a bullitt and all. i think it would do the same with the gt500 :rockon: and as far as keeping downforce, i dont plan on going at speeds that it would come into play anyway.(but as you know, even the best laid plans get thrown by the wayside) besides, i've reached 150 in my bullitt and that doesn't have any aero aids

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
after seeing the vehicle in person i would have to agree with you. i thought ford might make a clean spoiler similar to the 03's. they did not. its too big and looks like an aftermarket piece. if someday i am lucky enough to own one of these vehicles thats the spoiler delete will be my first mod. :burn:

side note - on the late 60's gt500 the spoiler is small clean and integraded into the trunk and tail section of the car. props on that design. why they did not do that on the new car is beyond me? :bash:

Milstang

Established Member
There is not a delete option for the spoiler listed. I will have to see it in person to decide if I want to keep it myself. I have heard many mention the similar distaste for the production spoiler. I'm sure the aftermarket will not take long to make one that looks like the prototype.

chuckstang

Established Member
I believe it actually is the same and it sure looks the same to me
well actually the production one has like a gap underneath it???????

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
I would have to ditch the wing, I think theres nothing better than a clean rear end. Even shave the rear if you have the money to do so.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Winglesscobra said:
I would have to ditch the wing, I think theres nothing better than a clean rear end. Even shave the rear if you have the money to do so.
Are we still talking about cars? :-D

just kidding you.

Solo500

Established Member
untitled2mg.png

jshen

Established Member
Wing

I would think it has a genuine purpose to keep the back planted when I'm going triple digits...As I recall, the 03-04 was speed limited as it got pretty squirrelly at high speeds...

Solo500

Established Member
Haha it was a joke but OK. I can photoshop actually pretty well, BTW it was PAINT. Why does everyone on these boards always look for something bad on the Shelby? Just admire it and try to get one.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Solo500 said:
Haha it was a joke but OK. I can photoshop actually pretty well, BTW it was PAINT. Why does everyone on these boards always look for something bad on the Shelby? Just admire it and try to get one.

LOL. I was just messing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread