reason for leaving the GT team

Bracketbomber

Established Member
The reason I had decided to leave the GT build team was because someone had tried to frame me for something that I had not done. I will not say what this was but, believe me, there was a serious defamation of character tossed out at me. The only reason that I feel that I have to air this is that these people have ended up costing me the job of a lifetime. I have been a very loyal Ford employee for 26 1/2 years and have never owned anything but a Ford product, which i'm not really sure my accusors can say. After this incident, I can honestly say that my loyalty to Ford has disappeared and I will probably not buy another Ford product. So, I just want to thank those people for showing me truly what kinds of people are really in charge. maybe they should look into a mirror and see who the bad guys are. This is just my opinion.

Paul Vincent

Established Member
Tom, Please understand that you are not the only person who has had such a situation befall him. These things do happen in all walks of life. Not that you need my input on this, but do make sure that you get the best lawyer who you can trust, and see this thing through to the end. Neither finding the right lawyer or seeing it through will be easy, but getting your situation straightened out will make all your efforts worthwhile. Best of luck on this one.

CobraBri

Established Member
IS it me, or does it seem like Ford has some serious cultural and management problems. You just don't hear about this crap from Toyota employees...and my girlfriend works at Toyota NA HQ, and I have friends who work there (management types.) The only complaint from those people is the long hours, other than that they are treated with care and respect by Toyota...makes me sad in a way- a Japanese company treats its employees better than an "all American" company.

rilestoneSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBri
IS it me, or does it seem like Ford has some serious cultural and management problems. You just don't hear about this crap from Toyota employees...and my girlfriend works at Toyota NA HQ, and I have friends who work there (management types.) The only complaint from those people is the long hours, other than that they are treated with care and respect by Toyota...makes me sad in a way- a Japanese company treats its employees better than an "all American" company.

I couldn't agree with you more. Its easy for all of us to forget that the ends don't always justify the means.

fordification

Established Member
That sucks to hear that kind of thing going on. Their professionalism is limited, and your loyalty should hold some ground.

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBri
benn with ford(a dealer) for 17 yrs. it is a backstabbing freaked up place to work. i hear horror stories all the time:nonono:

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Wow that is amazing to hear. I am a T-56 Jet Engine Mechanic for the Air Force and have loved Ford my entire life. My mother has worked for Ford for 18 years +, and I own my second stang which is my 2004 Cobra. To me it has been a dream to someday work on the GT40's or Cobra's etc. But after what I just read and the way my mom has been treated at Ford recently I am disgusted to hear that Ford actually does have a rep for treating their employee's like sh!t...

Users who are viewing this thread