Rebuilding a Race Car Legend

TPony

Established Member
Rebuilding a Race Car Legend

For a year and a half, the brightest brains in the car business have been designing and assembling a fusion of art and science, of emotion and engineering. At a celebration of the Centenary of the Ford Motor Company, their baby will be unveiled.

www.dsc.discovery.com

3 Oct 2004 at 12 PM.

Warren S

Saw it last night, great documentary. Actually, it's a rerun from a few months back. I like the part where the engineers were all taking the cars out for a spin. Will show again on:

3 Oct 2004 at 12 PM.

fordification

Established Member
Anybody know of a torrent or download of the 2 shows? Our Discovery Channel programming up here in Canada is of course, different.

Warren S

Hey folks, seemed to be a schedule mix-up here too on the west coast where I was viewing. Sorry about that. The program schedule said "EST", but it was actually "EST & PST". I got up three hours too early, so I had to kill some time before it came on. At least I didn’t miss it. Anyways, always check your local TV programming schedule to be sure in your area.

I don't know when's the next time it will reair, but you can get the program on DVD. Makes for a great upcoming holiday or b-day gift.

Ford GT: Rebuilding a Race Car Legend DVD – click here

I also saw the C&D Supertuner Challenge on Spike TV. It will probably reair again early this week. Too many commercials though, length time on the commercials was as long as the episode itself. The editors did mention that if you want the full story "you would have to buy the magazine at your local news stand". Ha. That Vishnu-Mitsu is one ricer definately to be reckoned with though I would not put all that money in the first place on a ricer. The Lingenfelter TT Vette definately needed bigger meats for its +850hp. Big props to Hennessey Venom TT for the overall win, hope he gets squared away from his business practices from the past. Would have been interesting if that Mosler hadn't broken down, twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread