Receiving a virus warning.

Two 5.0s

Established Member
I am still getting it like crazy. If I wasnt so lazy I'd take a video capture of my screen. Its just about every thread I open. Am I the only one now?

Nope, i am getting them now too. I was fine for a couple days now i'm getting them again. I just got a warning with this thread.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
On my desktop downstairs I dont get any warnings, not one. On my laptop I get them all the time. I will get some more screen shots here in a minute.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Virus?

A few days ago, Saturday, someone posted a thread regarding their anti virus programs picking up malicious program warnings from this site. My computer too was warning me of threats from here as well, every forum and sub forum would cause my Avast to alarm. The following day, Sunday, I returned to SVTP and the warnings had stopped.

Well today, Monday, I returned here and my Avast is going crazy again, "Threat has been detected" with every click of the mouse on every forum and sub forum.

Is anyone else experiencing this? No other website I visit triggers a warning.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
It was happening to me as well a few weeks ago using google chrome. It wouldn't let me access this site. I since then reformatted my notebook and everything is smooth except my stupid connection

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I haven't been receiving anything. How do you navigate to the forums? Do you use a bookmark, or do you navigate in through a portal like a search result?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yes it has been doing this to me as well. I have Avast too.

There is a thread right below yours on this.

Users who are viewing this thread