recipe for fun, 3 cups rice, 1 cup svt yeilds 3 cups of whopped ass

NotSoTame

Established Member
this one was pretty pathetic not to much to write cuz it was on the freeway but still was intresting becouse it was 3 at once, frist up was a late 90's civic orange with 17 rims on the rear and 14 inch hubcaps in the front, ass cannon out back, a true race car(i beleave it may have said that on it somewhere lol) next up his buddy, a mid 90's integra type whatever who knows it said r but i think u can buy that badge at checker now so well just say integra, last but not least one of those electric blue 99-00 civic si, im merging on the highway and this little crew of rice flys by i catch up to the leader wich is the orange car, i keep pace and slip him a little rev, he trys to pull away but all i had to do was give it some gas, didnt even have to go for 4th , so hes sees that i want to play he slows it down to about 60 then he downshifts and takes off pretty good for a ricer but nothing to worry about, i give her 3rd and the trusty 5.0 pulls hard on him catches and passes him in 2 sec or so followed by one last demestration of some decent top end, i procede to hit the big 1-4-0 mark and pass it then let off by now our fine trio of junk is a good 1/2-3/4 of a mile back its amazing how fast you pull away from people when you go that fast, id love to see it from the air sometime, hopfully not on a police video in court, anyways i slow down to about 55 and wait for these dorks to do the patent pending ricer fly bye and what do u know there they go, so i catch up now the blue one is in front this one is a little nicer, alot more money into it, apex v-tec tuner and it was defently turbocharged i could here its little sound when he down shiffted so now im thinking maybe this we be a little better cuz the last one was a joke i just keep looking forword waiting to here him kick it down i hear a pause so i know hes slipped it into a lower gear then he flys by making that retarded kinda boggy v-tec sound you know the one im talking about, so i once agin hit 3rd and this time that only gets me to his rear bumper, then it shift and i just blow past him i cant beleave these rich little kids in there rice i mean i know for a fact there was at least 30 grand into that dump and it just got walked by a car costing a third of that and it looked and sounded better doing it, the integra didnt even try they all moved into the lane behind me and so i contiued on my way and they turned off a few exits later but it was fun, this is most lickly the last time my car will be out this year, i have to put it away cuz snow is on the way but you southern guys keep kicking ass for me, later *Bill R.*

Orange civic race car:burn:
Electric blue civic Si-turbo charged:burn:
White integra type r:burn:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread