Recommendations on SoCal Dealers.

marty.us

Established Member
My selling dealer here in Austin is giving me the run around again. They don't want to lose their only in stock 03 Cobra to a buyback, so they keep telling me its unavailable and that I can get on their waiting list. I know it's available because I had a friend call and inquire about it, and they told him it was available and ready for delivery to the first lucky person that comes in and buys it.

So I complianed to the Ford Rep with the Dispute Settlement Board and they are going to let me hold off on the replacement until I get completely moved to California. At that time I will be able to choose a dealership that I want to work with in getting the replacement done.

Here is what I need, any recommendations on dealers in or around Huntington Beach. I have been online and looked at about 20 dealers around that area and several appear to have 03 Vert's in stock. I would also really like to know which dealers to stay away from.

Also, it doesn't matter if the dealership has the 03's marked up or not, it has no affect on the buyback.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread