Registering New GT500's with SAAC

svt2205

Established Member
So I'm curious, are owners of the GT500's registering their cars with SAAC?

I'm a long time SAAC member who's sick of their need to register everything under the sun that Shelby has connection with or just looked at... Mostly just looked at....

Oh ya, SAAC is picking up SVTOA.... Surprised there's not all sorts of banter about that.....

svt2205

Established Member
No links. I've heard from a reputable source that they are picking SVTOA up. Is it a coincidence that SVTOA has piggy backed a national event with SAAC... I think not. Plus the response I got from SAAC-HQ was clear something was going on.

"2 CONVENTIONS ON ONE WEEKEND

SAAC-32 will have a few different things going on. For starters, this year’s convention will dovetail with a national convention for the SVT (Special Vehicles Team) Owners Association. Members of this organization will be bringing Mustang SVT Cobras, SVT Lightning pick-ups, SVT Focus’ and just about any other Ford performance car you can name. We’re also expecting to see a bunch of new GT500s and it wouldn’t surprise us if some ‘06 Hertz cars began to show up in private hands." from http://www.saac.com/eventsAndConventions/saac32.html

New Shelby GT500s Peter Larkin: [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread