Removing Boss intake, do i need a new tune?

JUST TRY 03

Established Member
A few months ago i added longtube headers, a boss 302 intake, and a JLT cold air intake, i also bought a tune to work with all those mods. Well now i decided to take off the boss intake and just run the stock intake with the JLT. so my questions is will i need to buy a new tune or am i good with the one i have now?

thanks in advance.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
A few months ago i added longtube headers, a boss 302 intake, and a JLT cold air intake, i also bought a tune to work with all those mods. Well now i decided to take off the boss intake and just run the stock intake with the JLT. so my questions is will i need to buy a new tune or am i good with the one i have now?

thanks in advance.

i would get a tune.. who did you get the tune from? Ask them if they can send you a new tune

MyGT8U

Established Member

thanks in advance.

Just curious since i am thinking about buying the Boss Intake Manifold... Why did you decide to take yours off?

BlackMamba3

Established Member
Just curious since I'm thinking about buying the Boss Intake Manifold. Why did you decide to take yours off?

Alot of people remove it because to get the full benefit of it, you have to be running over 7,000RPM and not everyone runs that high on a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread