request...

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Hello,I'm new to the forums here..You fellas got a great site...Anyway,was wonderin if someone would be kind enough and photochop a black 96 cobra w/ 2"(or so) drop and 18"y2k Cobra R's....polished or silver...Again,thank you....:)If someone has pics,could you post'em....thinkin about buying the wheels,but want to be sure about looks....Appreciate it....

Established Member
No,sorry(no dig.camere yet).....but i've already seen 2 or three black 96's in here on other posts...

(nice ride by the way...:thumbsup: )

Last edited:

Established Member
Dude ,I had been looking for it,believe it or not.But I'd like a little bit of a clearer view(closer or sideways...)Can you post a pic of your car?I'd really appreciate it..Everyone here wants me to get the 95's,but heck,everyone and their brother has'em....Man,your car has the perfect stance on it...Very nice..I love the SN95 body style,you know....I think it just plain looks smooth...

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
rightside2.jpg

This should give you a better view. I had the 17" R's before but the 18's really set off the car.

Established Member
That's it right there...that just plain looks sweet...Not too much ,not too little...Just right...I appreciate you takin the time.That was just what I was needing too look at....Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread