Returning a Killer Chiller

Satyr

Established Member
I ordered a Killer Chiller over the phone a few weeks ago and got it maybe 10 days ago. Since then, Kincaid came out with their revised kits that don't require the cutting of AC lines and I have since decided to go with a twin screw later this year. Because of this, I would like to return the Killer Chiller.

I would have done this through my account on your website but since I ordered over the phone the transaction isn't shown on my account list on the website. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks a lot,
Chris

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Call into Lethal Performance and speak with one of the sales reps. They will take care of everything. If you have any questions, you can ask them at that time.

Thanks,
Matt

HighPSI

Established Member
I ordered a Killer Chiller over the phone a few weeks ago and got it maybe 10 days ago. Since then, Kincaid came out with their revised kits that don't require the cutting of AC lines and I have since decided to go with a twin screw later this year. Because of this, I would like to return the Killer Chiller.

I would have done this through my account on your website but since I ordered over the phone the transaction isn't shown on my account list on the website. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks a lot,
Chris

Question

Why do you need to return th KC in regards to going to a twin screw?

Satyr

Established Member
I don't.
In fact, it would be better for me to run them in pair with eachother, I just could use the extra money to fund the project.

Unfortunately, there's a 20% restocking fee on it and I'm not going to throw out $100+
I was offered a full return for in-store credit but I need the cash.

To the FS section it returns.

Users who are viewing this thread