Ricer kill

wheelspin

Established Member
I was out running a delivery for the store in the 1999 4 cyl Aod Ranger this week, when lo and behold a Civic pulls up. He had the standard ricer issue Fart pipe and 747 wing tastlessly glued on. He had some unpainted 'glass ground effects cheesily bolted up, and a big dent in the driver's door. I'm thinking, "what a pile!", as I smoothly shift into nuetral and do a big Rev. :D I put 'er back in drive and brake stalled as high as it would go, waiting for the light. I watch the cross light and let it rip perfectly on the light change, getting a good 3 ft jump on him. From there on it was sit back, sip a soda, and keep it floored. :) He was slowly gaining back the slight jump I had until he shifted 2nd, where I gained a half truck on his clumsy ass. He had pulled back to where his front bumper was at my right front fender on his 2-3 shift, where I gained another 2-3 feet. At this point I was still in front, but we were already 8 miles over the 55 limit, so I shut it down, and he went flying by. I was barely able to drive straight I was laughing so hard. I went back to the store and promptly informed the resident rice boy of the Civic's ignominous defeat to our lowly Ranger. It made my week. :) There's one race you won't see on the Ricer boards! Should keep him from posting about 5.0 kills for a while! :D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
:lol:

Although I doubt it'll be posted the sem way when he puts it up. Probably be something like

Held with blown Ranger Splash

You know how the truth is often inflated on their sites. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread