Richmond area

StangMan04

Established Member
good to hear, i may have a few people who i can get to come out for TNT, we are usually more street than strip guys so i cant remember the last time i actually have run at a track

I have a little obligation after work this evening, but would of been cool to finally meet up as we talked before i believe. Did you get out to the PAS meet last month?

I started going out to a decent sized meet on Sunday nights at the Toys r us on Midlo, the one that got moved from Splash n dash on Gaskins

I did not. Feel free to call or text me sometime 804-519-0549. I live in the West End, and rarely in the Chesterfield area.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
If anyone is interested a group is getting together from the Richmond area to roll down to the Hampton Roads area meets on Sat night. Meeting at sheetz near Rivers Bend @ 7:30 to head out, taking 295 to 64 to roll down.

traitor03

i would definitely be down for heading out to some local shows. i go up to the one on iron bridge when i am not working as i live in chester. i'm deployed right now but definitely looking forward to being home next summer for some fun in the 'ol pony.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
bump, seeing if anyone is going to be rolling up to MIR for Import vs Domestics coming up. I have a group that is going for the finals(Sunday) and will probably leave early to head up.

StangMan04

Established Member
whats wrong with the car now? I'm driving mine up

Nothing wrong with it, but inspection is due this month and might not have that done in time. Plus I might just catch a ride with someone, but depends on their car situation too since they are getting theirs repaired.

Last edited:

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Man Mike still hasn't called you? I saw him post in the 11-14 forum a few days ago. You don't have a family friend or anybody who will do it?

You may just have to put the cats back on and swap em back off after inspection.

StangMan04

Established Member
Man Mike still hasn't called you? I saw him post in the 11-14 forum a few days ago. You don't have a family friend or anybody who will do it?

You may just have to put the cats back on and swap em back off after inspection.

I have talked to him, just seems he is busy. I do not. I really hope I don't have to swap.

alex3610

Established Member
The Cars and Coffee is held at Boychicks Deli every other weekend(had one this weekend so next weekend will be off, next one is scheduled for the 23rd). I don't get out to that one as much as i used to as i like to sleep in.

The Advanced auto meet is at the advanced auto on Hull street next to BWW and is on Sunday nights, usually people start to meet up there around 9(pm)ish.

This the Advanced on Hull by the wawa between brandermill & woodlake? If so I live right off the other side of Hull st from there. How the hell have I missed this? All I've ever seen are the hill billy kids from Amelia (or where ever they come from) that hang out at night at the Wawa and at the Walmart lot down the street. I've been to C&C before, but Sat. mornings are a bitch for me to get out of bed LOL.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
This the Advanced on Hull by the wawa between brandermill & woodlake? If so I live right off the other side of Hull st from there. How the hell have I missed this? All I've ever seen are the hill billy kids from Amelia (or where ever they come from) that hang out at night at the Wawa and at the Walmart lot down the street. I've been to C&C before, but Sat. mornings are a bitch for me to get out of bed LOL.

Was shut down some time ago, now they meet at Cato on Midlo near Powhite

Users who are viewing this thread