RickSvt And ChuckysSvt When........

Joe5.0

Established Member
I still need to get that vid of Chuck vs Rick on here on the way to portland. Chuck How about a Procharger(700RWHP) with 3:73 gears? Turbos on the 03 would be damn awesome but its summer and that install would take FOREVER. Do the turbo's or the whipple/kenneBell/procharger when its raining balls (o wait it is lol) How much are the turbo kits and what kinds?

10Key

Established Member
I know a recruiter at Volt (placement at MS). Shoot me a PM with your info and I will get her your info.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
procharger.....not for an 03-04......havent you noticed everyone sells them after a few months of having them....

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
mean saleen said:
I still need to get that vid of Chuck vs Rick on here on the way to portland. Chuck How about a Procharger(700RWHP) with 3:73 gears? Turbos on the 03 would be damn awesome but its summer and that install would take FOREVER. Do the turbo's or the whipple/kenneBell/procharger when its raining balls (o wait it is lol) How much are the turbo kits and what kinds?

7K for a TT setup. http://turbochargedpower.com/96-04 Mustang.htm Ive read where guys are pushing 800-900 rwhp w/ this setup. Forever..? It wouldnt take that long. Ask rick about our last project...Fabbing up the killer chiller...which shouldn't have fit. It doesnt take Rick and I long to thrash apart a cobra....and he loves the reaction when things dont go as planned.. :bash: I just have to throw together some funds...the old lady says grass first...but then I would have to mow..which takes up the whole day..so I think it would be more logical to get the cobra running first..while I dont have a yard to mow....Right?
Im gonna talk to these guys about tuning..and w/ Rick about his SCT PRP.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I think you will want herman to tune that beast.....Also, check modfords for people with their turbo setups, I think its helion or something like that, the user name....

Joe5.0

Established Member
RickSvt said:
procharger.....not for an 03-04......havent you noticed everyone sells them after a few months of having them....

Yes i have noticed that. Lol chuck the grass thing is very logical. I say go for the Turbo that would be tight.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Yeah definitly scrap doing a procharger. On the 03/04's they just dont put it out like they should. But yeah the helion turbo kits should be top notch quaility if its anything like their 5.0 kits :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread