#$@% Road Trash: Help Needed

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Uncle was on a road trip in his L and a car in front of him hit a piece of tire and it popped up and knocked off his Ford grille oval (it's lost). He wants to replace it and then put the "SVT" emblem on it. Need help finding an oval without going through the dealer. Somebody, maybe ShockTherapy (can't remember, but it was a red L) put the SVT emblem on their oval and it looked great. Need help taking care of both. I've done search after search with no help. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks !

SHOE

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
smkSHO said:

I know, but sometimes you can't tell if it's the right thing. Just have hesitation due to some of the crap you end up with from ebay.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Hey, i got two ovals at home, let me check the numbers, and ill get back to you after work.. If not, i work at ford, so i can get the right one pretty cheap.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Hey, i got two ovals at home, let me check the numbers, and ill get back to you after work.. If not, i work at ford, so i can get the right one pretty cheap.

Thanks, Dave. He's called the dealership and I think they're telling him about $30.00 or so, which isn't too bad really. I'll see what he did tonight and tell him what you said. He's teaching a class and I can't reach him right now. I appreciate you looking into it for us. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread