Rockford Fosgate Punch P3L-S12 Shallow Sub w/ Enclosure

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
This is a barely used Rockford Fosgate Punch series P3L-S12 low profile subwoofer and box. Specs are 400w RMS, 800w Peak. Runs at 4-ohms as it is a DVC 2-ohm sub. I bought it brand new at Best Buy on 7/19/09 and has the 4-year Geek Squad Protection. Condition is 100%, absolutely flawless. Retails for $300. Times are tough these days and I'd like to part with it. $225 with local pickup near UCF. Thanks! Mark [email protected]

Rockford Fosgate® - P3L-S12

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Litemup86

Established Member
Did you have that box behind the seat in the Lightning? If so, could you put the seats all the way back. Happen to be looking for a box and sub for my 03 L. Was wanting a single 10, but it might not hurt to go up.

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
yeah the 3rd pic is my lightning. seats would touch the back wall of the truck with no problem. i took this pic while my seats were in their normal position. i originally wanted a single 10" too but this setup was the lowest profile i could find since rockford built the box to match the sub. it literally takes up no space at all

this is a cut-away view of how it is designed.
P3L-S12_4_m.jpg

the best part about the whole thing is that the sub is the same height as that ridge in the back panel so it squeezes right under and you don't have to use anything to secure the box. i've taken some serious turns and absolutely no movement.

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
how much for that the amp and the cap with all of the wiring

its the infinity kappa five 5-channel amp and rf 1-farad cap with digital display. i'd take $500 for them both and wiring kit

that's like getting the cap and wiring for free

...oh and it's a 4-gauge rf amp kit with extra rca's

Litemup86

Established Member
That setup is sweet. Do you have the amp powering your four 6x8's as well, or just the sub? I bet it's stupid loud. I listen to mostly punk or alternative, so I've had luck with two 8's or a single 10 in my mustangs for the type of music I listen to. That thing in the small cab of the Lightning has to be ridiculous. I'm thinkin about it.

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
yeah it's powering 4 infinity kappa 6x8's too. they are playing with 75w rms running at 2-ohms and the sub was running with 150w rms running at 4-ohms which was waaaay underpowered, yet still great sound. i'm on the same page with you and music tastes tho so it never really "thumped"

Users who are viewing this thread