ROH Snypers and tires!!!

horsfias

Established Member
I'm selling my ROH Snypers because I really want a supercharged fox. If I had the funds, these would be the last thing to go, but it's not the case so I'm testing the waters. You are looking at a very rare set of wheels for sale. I've seen ONE fox that also has these. Unfortunately they are no longer produced. 17x8s all around. Tires are 285/40/17 Kuhmo Ecsta Mx's in the rear and 245/40/17s BFG KDWS tires up front. The whole combo would retail for around $1,600. I would guess they have about 1,500 miles on the setup. These wheels are in perfect condition. Taken off the car regularly to be cleaned. No curb rash on any of them. There is one spot the size of a water drop where it appears there may be clear coming off. I'm talking tiny. It wouldn't be noticed unless you're cleaning the wheel and are paranoid like I am. Here is your chance to own these rare wheels that are practically brand new. Let me know if you're interested.

Pics to follow below. Price is $1,350 + shipping or trade for an s-trim. Please do not low ball me. They are very rare and IMO very good looking wheels.

THANKS SVTP!

Last edited:

horsfias

Established Member
2lsgljr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread