Ron Sutton seminar at Ridetech's SEMA booth

BLKFOX

Established Member
We're excited to announce that this year, we are going to have Ron Sutton in our booth on Thursday Nov. 6 from about 10:00 am until around 2:00 pm.

RideTech has always been committed to quality, customer service & performance…we never sit still. Our team is constantly developing and testing new products for the performance street market. We’re proud to have a guy with Ron Sutton’s background as a Ridetech dealer and appreciate him offering advanced track performance tech advice to our more hardcore clients. The recent push into the Corvette markets and the Gen 5 and Mustang markets has exposed the need for even more and better tech advice for our customers.

Ron added, “This is not a structured class or workshop. I’m a guest in the Ridetech booth to do Q&A one on one or in small groups and share advanced technical help in simple terms, which is what I’m known for.”
If you want to talk directly with a hardcore car guy that designs, builds & tunes an amazing amount of winning cars … you are invited to stop by the Ridetech booth at SEMA on Thursday, November 6th, anytime between 10 am and 2 pm … and ask Ron Sutton your track performance suspension related questions.

And some background on Ron…
For 35 yearsRon Sutton has worn many hats in motorsports from winning race driver, crewchief, R&D leader, race car designer, chassis builder, tuner-for-hire,driver coach, nine-car race team owner & workshop speaker. Ron Sutton and his Winner's Circle race team are famous for winning almost 500 races invirtually every form & series of racing from road course, oval & dragracing.
In racing circles Ron Sutton was known as the go to guy to make race cars faster and teams a winner. These days Ron’s focus is helping individuals with ProTouring, G-Machines, Autocross & Track Cars. Ron said, “I love teaching & helping people make their cars perform better. Whether it’s through my upcoming books, workshops or helping a car guy one on one with his suspension, brakes, powertrain or aerodynamics, I love it. This is my passion.”
Ron explained how this started, “I had a client with Ridetech shocks, so we dissected, experimented & tested them ... and came away very impressed. It is an excellent, well designed & well-built shock. The ride quality & street performance is the best I’ve seen. So I became a Ridetech Dealer. Since then, I’ve fell in love with the whole product line.”

For more information on Ridetech, visit Ridetech.com, email [email protected] or call812.481.4787.
For more information on Ron Sutton Race Technology, visit RonSuttonRaceTechnology.com,email [email protected] or call 916.834.8051.

Users who are viewing this thread