Roush 360R? Help

JMD0346

Established Member
Originally posted by svtTom01
I really would like to see a stock 03 Cobra versus a stock Roush360R in a race. Roush quotes a 12.3 at 109 mph quarter, which to me seems extremely exagerrated.

Im not a mag racer by any stretch, but I did see a "380" in R&T. They where out in cali somewhere at the "legal street drags" they call it. R&T was clicking off mid 13's to low 14's. I know that cant be right and obviously something is not right. Maybe its not a prepped track at these races, I dont know, but its along way off a 12.3 pace. Prep or no prep.

Im sure its a nice car and im sure its faster than R&T claims, but for the money the 03 just makes more sense and power!!!!

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
Roush is hands down a waste. You are buying a GT motor that can not be modded later with a questionable warranty. If you want to mod and go faster the Cobra is you ticket. I just don't see a whole lot of people wanting a used Roush. In a few years when the warranties are gone and you can do what ever you want, the Cobra will be the only way to go.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by OCCOBRA
Roush is hands down a waste. You are buying a GT motor that can not be modded later with a questionable warranty. If you want to mod and go faster the Cobra is you ticket. I just don't see a whole lot of people wanting a used Roush. In a few years when the warranties are gone and you can do what ever you want, the Cobra will be the only way to go.
overpriced gt. do the snake:beer:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Originally posted by svtTom01
I really would like to see a stock 03 Cobra versus a stock Roush360R in a race. Roush quotes a 12.3 at 109 mph quarter, which to me seems extremely exagerrated.

I had an encounter with one at the track...I was running 13.1-12.8 while he ran 14.5-13.5.

They are quick little cars but not for the price they want.

Users who are viewing this thread